Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Week Together - Part 2

Friday

I'll let the photos speak for themselves in this post! :)
(they're in the order of when they were taken.)

Sawyer, Leah and I

Mr. Castlebury screwing on drywall

Ryan and Ashley working on picking out paint colors . . . that took awhile!

Daddy measuring sheetrock

Let's just say that Sayre doesn't exactly like having his photo taken! ;)

Daddy pausing from work to add his creative touches to Sayre's 'face' while Sayre and Leah look on :)

Mr. Castlebury cutting out a window opening

Ashley and Leah

I had fun taking some photos of Sawyer outside. :) He, Leah, Sayre and I went for a walk around part of Ryan's property together.

Leah and Sawyer running across the pasture

Sawyer helping me to measure plastic for one of the kitchen walls

Ryan working on putting sheetrock in the pantry while Ashley keeps him company

Daddy and Mr. Castlebury working on sheetrock

While I stapled up plastic, Sawyer was my little helper . . . every once in awhile I wouldn't get a staple in all the way so he'd hammer it in for me. He'd stay close by me and ask from time to time "Do you need me Sawah?" So cute. :)

Mrs. Castlebury duct-taping the two pieces of plastic together

Sayre and Leah (with Sawyer helping :) carrying away scrap sheetrock

To be continued . . .

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!

    I'm so glad you all had such a special time together! It must be so neat to have the Castlebury's joining your family someday!:) I am praying for all the wedding plans and such! Keep me updated and thanks for your email! I have been very busy but, I will be watching and writing back soon!

    Have a wonderful evening!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you all working together.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's Sarah!! I just love Ashley's little brother~he is so cute! Have a great day,Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Ashley! Yes, it is pretty neat that before long our families will be more than just ‘friends.’ :) Thank you so much for your prayers . . . and I will do my best to keep you updated about everything!

    I hope that you have a wonderful evening as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment, Gail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rose! Ashley's little brother is really cute. :) And so fun to spend time with, too . . . he’s a special little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)