Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Bundles of Cuteness

Our newest litter of baby rabbits are at the most adorable stage right now! They opened up their eyes last week and are now jumping in and out of the nestbox, starting to nibble on pellets, and they really like eating hay. So each time I take care of the rabbits, I have to spend at least a little extra time petting all the little cuties . . .

Asleep in Leah's hands

Opening its eyes for just a moment

And all of them snuggled down together in the nest box

It has been so fun to be raising rabbits again! I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it . . . and hopefully I'll remember that once we're in the middle of winter and are needing to thaw out their waterers 3+ times a day! :)

12 comments:

  1. Awww they are so sweet! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! The bunnies are so cute! Makes me want to have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to hide this post. It is illegal to keep rabbits here and they look so cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are, Nabila! If I remember correctly, you all got a rabbit? I am sure you and your children are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would agree, Leah! If you lived closer you could have one of ours. :) I am sure you would enjoy having a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too bad that you can't keep rabbits where you live, Suze! At least you can enjoy their adorable cuddliness through photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! My daughter keeps asking to see "da wittle wabbits" whenever she walks by the computer now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your comment brought a smile to my face, Jacinda! I am glad that your daughter enjoyed the photos of the "wittle wabbits." :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just *had* to comment on this post, Sarah! Your little rabbits are SO cute! I wish I had some little rabbits like that :) Enjoy them while they are small! Oh, and you could share some more pictures of them some time *hint, hint*

    I'm sorry that I haven't commented in awhile, maybe I'll have more time once the Bible Bee is over. So, how are you all doing?

    Many blessings, Sarah!
    Bethany Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so nice to see a comment from you again, Bethany! They always brighten my day. :) I hope that the Bible Bee is going very well for you. I am sure that it is taking a lot of your time right now, but what a blessing to be memorizing so much Scripture!

    I am glad that you enjoyed seeing the photos of the rabbits! And since you requested so nicely :), I'll share some more photos of them soon. (In fact, I already have some on my camera . . . so be watching for them!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are beyond-words cute!!!! Oh, I wish we could get some! Maybe someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe someday you will be able to, Joy! And if you think they're cute in the photos, you should see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)