Friday, January 27, 2012

~ Family ~

This past Wednesday night Ryan, Ashley and Adelyn came over for dinner, and we had a wonderful time together! Here are a few photos that Mom took during the evening . . .

Ryan and Ashley visiting with Dad . . . something must have been funny!

Adelyn and I enjoyed quite a bit of time together, and she loved to stand up like this . . . and bounce. :) She kept me occupied helping her stay steady!

Those little chubby cheeks are so kissable!

Break time!

Leah playing with Adelyn later in the evening . . . it was sweet watching them together!

And the photos do not depict that time that Adelyn and her Grandpa enjoyed together, or when her Grandma was down on the floor playing with her, or the wonderful conversations that we all enjoyed together . . . it's simple times together as family that oftentimes make the best memories, and this evening was one of those!

8 comments:

  1. Your photos take me back to when I had my first grandchild, and the wonder of seeing her develop and learn. Adelyn is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet picture! :) Adelyn's cheeks are indeed very kissable. <3 Family is so special. I always have such a wonderful time when my nieces and nephews come to visit (and bring their parents. ;))

    Thank you for sharing your pictures. ;)

    May Jesus bless you!
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that they could bring back good memories for you, Elizabeth! You described it well . . . it is indeed a wonder watching them grow and learn. I continue to marvel at God's special design, and the verse from Psalms describes it well that babies are "fearfully and wonderfully made." How true that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Mikailah! And I would agree with your sentiments. :) I am sure your times together with your nieces and nephews and their parents are special and enjoyable. Family is indeed a precious blessing from the Lord!

    You're welcome for sharing! I am glad that you enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adelyn is so cute, Sarah! It must be so lovely to have such a sweet niece as her <3. It is a wonderful blessing the precious moments with our loved ones, and I always really thank the Lord for that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family time is so wonderful and just a bit more special when a little one is around ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful, Joy! I am so thankful to be her aunt.

    Yes, it is indeed a blessing to have times like this together with those we love. Family is truly a blessing from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed, Nabila! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)