Monday, September 17, 2012

A Blogging Change

This is just a little note to let you all know that with how busy life has been and the ever decreasing amount of time I have available online, I am finding that there isn't enough time for both putting together blog posts and replying to your all's wonderful comments. Because of that, I am going to be taking a break for at least awhile from the latter. Please know that I have really enjoyed replying to each of your comments and having that bit of communication with you all!

And please don't stop commenting! I always very much enjoy and appreciate each and every comment you all leave. :) And if you ever leave a comment with a question, I would be more than happy to reply to those!

6 comments:

  1. Phew! I was so worried you were going to say that you'd stop blogging altogether! Not replying to comments is nothing in comparison with that! Sounds like a sensible change to me, as much as I've appreciated the time you've taken to reply to every single person to leave a comment. It's been impressive, but if something had to give, I'm glad it was that.

    I hope you don't stop blogging!

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always admired you for taking the time to reply to everyone. But your own time is valuable so you don't need to worry about replies. We shall all go on reading and commenting anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your understanding and sweet comments! Hopefully once life slows down a bit more, maybe I can begin replying to all of the comments again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...like Rena, I too thought you were taking a break from your blog (which IF you ever did, I'm sure we would all understand) But yeah, I have been very surprised at the way that you respond to each comment! Well, thanks for all you do, and Lord willing I will continue to be blessed in your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,

    I echo the comments above. I always look forward to reading your blog and seeing your lovely pictures. Yours is one of just a few blogs I check on a regular basis and I would have been very sad to read you were stopping. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into it!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind comment, Deb! It brightened my day to see that. :) I'm glad that you enjoy visiting my blog!

    While posts might not be coming quite as often now, I don't plan on stopping blogging anytime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)