Monday, November 18, 2013

Introducing Niobrara Farms Etsy Store

Today was a much enjoyed day for Leah and I as we spent it helping Ryan and Ashley out at their place. We just got home a little while ago and have a brief time before evening chores and making dinner, so I thought I would take a moment and share with you all this post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a great deal of planning, working, and preparing, I am excited 
to be able to share that my new Etsy store is now open! (As of last week. :)


When I first began making soap and realized how much I enjoyed it, I hoped that someday, I would be able to venture into selling my goat milk soaps . . . and now that dream is a reality!


There are three varieties offered so far with more that I hope to add over time. I have many ideas swirling around in my mind of scents and additives to try as well as several new varieties that are already in process. It's been fun to experiment and try different combinations!


If you would like, you are welcome to stop by my shop at Niobrara Farms!

8 comments:

  1. Sarah, your soaps look beautifully presented, so professional...and makes me want to order a whole bunch! But I know you can't sell to UK, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your product photography is AMAZING!
    With Christmas only six weeks away - this is the perfect time to launch a product line.
    I'll be visiting your store soon.
    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Sarah! Your soap is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Elizabeth! You are sweet. :) I was disappointed, too, to find out that I likely won’t be able to ship internationally . . . I’m still looking into it, though, to make sure I’m understanding all of the regulations correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your encouraging note, Mrs. B! Leah is the one who did the photography. :) She did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your soap pictures. It's so pretty & professional. Don't you have enough on your plate yet? How do you keep up with selling all your products? Soaps, dolls, clothes, bees & cross-stitching. Do you have enough hours each day to do all the projects? Just take care ok Sarah? We don't want you to go back to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Leah! And thank you for your sweet concern, too. :) Life is busy, but there’s also still plenty of time for rest and relaxation! And fun times, too. :) I also don’t keep myself on a tight schedule . . . serving my family, spending time with them, and doing the various tasks around our home come first and then the home businesses second, and if there isn’t enough time for the latter, they just get put on hold for awhile!

    I have also been working on balancing everything better and cutting out some things, too, so that the days aren’t too full. Making soap turned out to be one of the least time-consuming projects I’ve been doing (much less than sewing clothing! which is one reason why I am pursuing it) so I am slowly phasing out my clothing sewing business and moving into the soap making instead. So one new thing is replacing one ‘old’ thing. :)

    I’m also doing really well physically now . . . fully recovered and back to normal which I am so thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)