Monday, December 9, 2013

So Thankful . . .

. . . that one of the little orphan girls that I had been praying for on Reece's Rainbow has now been moved to the My Family Found Me page!

 

Sweet Janna has a family coming for her! Of all of the children that have touched my heart on Reece's Rainbow, Janna was one who especially did so. Each time I went to her profile and saw her sweet face, my heart ached for this precious little girl and how I hoped and prayed that someone would come rescue her and love her and care for her. She had been waiting so long! And now that wait is nearly over, and the prayers are being answered! My heart is full of thankfulness that if all goes well with the adoption process, instead of facing the rest of her life in a crib in an institution, she will be in a loving home with her own family!

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful. It is heartbreaking to think of the many children confined to life in an institution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing for her. Happy Christmas to Janna and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful, Elizabeth!

    And yes, it is indeed so very heartbreaking to know what the lives are like for so many precious children who are confined to the institutions. Which makes it all the more wonderful to see the body of Christ praying for these children, helping them however they can, and then those who are able, rescuing so many of them and welcoming them into their hearts and families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed, Suze! I am so very happy for her! And her family whoever they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to work in special education and even 20 years ago the conditions Australian children endured were subhuman. I admire anyone who can do it very long term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you read my niece's blog or not but they just adopted Ivan from Reece's Rainbow. He has changed so much in just a couple of weeks! Amazing what love can do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful opportunity you had, Suze! I can just imagine the blessing you were to those children as you worked with them.

    I admire them as well and am inspired by them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I do read their blog, K. Family! And was so thrilled when they were able to bring Ivan home! I love seeing the updates and how much he is already growing and changing. Redemption is a beautiful thing . . . indeed, it is amazing what love can do! And his new life is just beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)