Thursday, February 6, 2014

Post Debate Analysis

ham-nye-debate

Since the close of the debate Tuesday night, there has been much said about it online! I've seen (and read!) so many articles and comments regarding it from both sides. One of the articles that I came across was excellent, and I wanted to share it with you all . . .


This article was put out by another ministry that I really appreciated, Creation Ministries International. They are based in Australia and have done a huge amount of scientific research in many different areas, and they publish an abundance of scientific articles (including through their technical Journal of Creation which they publish three times a year.)

In this particular article, they not only analyzed the debate as a whole, but also addressed many of the scientific challenges/claims that Bill Nye made during the debate . . . clearly showing that science does indeed support Biblical creation.

I encourage you all to take the time to read this article . . . it is well worth it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    We watched the debate too. I was really blessed by how calm and loving Ken Ham was throughout the debate, as I felt Nye was rather hostile at times. There is no stronger foundation than God's Word, and as I have often heard, and do believe, it takes more faith to believe in evolution than to believe that a loving God created everything! I am so grateful to believe this truth,as it does effect how one views life in general.

    May you have a blessed evening!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Sarah! Yes, I noticed Ken Ham's calm and loving demeanor as well and really appreciated that. And yes, I would agree with what you shared about Nye being rather hostile at times. One thing that came across to me through the debate and through post-debate interviews, statements, etc., was Bill Nye's strong dislike, if not hatred, toward those who hold to Biblical, six-day creation. It is a reminder, though, that this is indeed a spiritual battle and one that goes much beyond simply different views of science!

    So true! God's Word is the only a strong and sure foundation. Thank you for the things that you shared . . . I couldn't agree more!

    May you have a blessed day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, my name is Janis Justus, and I have bought several of your beautiful dolls. I found your blog again and enjoyed reading your posts. My husband and I teach at Truett-McConnell College and we are so grateful to the Lord that our President fully embraces Creation Science. We have a good working relationship with the Creation Museum and have even had the blessing of participating in their colelge fairs. I can't tell you enough how much I respect the Museum and what it does. I agree with you--Science does support Scripture. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see comments from you, Janis! Thank you for them. I enjoyed reading what you shared here and how neat that you participate with the Creation Museum college fairs . . . it was encouraging to reading what you shared! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)