Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pinterest

As I have been working on growing my business, a part of that is venturing more into social media which is pretty much a necessity in this day and age for online businesses! One aspect of this for me included setting up a Pinterest account recently, and if you are on Pinterest and would like, you are welcome to follow me there . . .


I didn't realize how fun and inspiring this would be - there is a wealth of helpful and neat ideas on there! While I have been trying to focus on 'pinning' those things to my boards that I think potential customers might find of interest, I am also pinning the things that I like, too. :)

Things such as DIY home decor and craft projects (a lot of these!), natural cleaning recipes, homemaking tips and ideas, healthy cooking and baking recipes, gardening tips, natural health information, and more. So far I have found a lot of projects, recipes, and ideas that I would like to make and try!         

6 comments:

  1. Someone may have asked you this before, but what does Niobrara mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pinterest!!!!! Find so many great things on there. I will follow your board soon.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sarah,
    I just added you on our families pinterest account. I LOVe pinterest, I have found so many wonderful ideas, recipes and other neat things and love to browse it. I hope your business continues to grow :)
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get asked that question a lot at the farmer's market, K Family! :)

    Niobrara is a river in Nebraska near where both of my parents were born and raised, and it is where they first met on a canoe trip. So, since that is where you could say it all started and where our 'farming roots' are (and also since we like the sound of the name, too!) we named our place "Niobrara Farms."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why, Salinn! I look forward to looking at your Pinterest page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following me on Pinterest, Bethany! I look forward to seeing some of the wonderful ideas, recipes and things you have found. :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)