Thursday, June 11, 2015

Help Elayna Find a Family

It has been awhile since I have shared about children available for adoption on Reece's Rainbow (though many of these precious children have still been on my heart!) Some of the ones I have prayed for are now home with their new families and are thriving which has been so wonderful to see! 

Sweet Elayna had recently been moved to the "My Family Found Me Page", but then this morning, I was sad to see that she had been relisted and now does not currently have a family coming for her . . .

Elayna #6-30 (2)

Would you please join me in praying that someone will come for this precious girl? How very wonderful it would be if she could be in a home with her own family who can love her, care for her, and meet the needs she has (and in turn be blessed by her!), instead of spending the rest of her childhood in an orphanage and then who knows where after that.

And if you know someone who is interested in adopting a child with special needs (Elayna is listed as having mild Cerebral Palsy) would you please share about her with them? Thanks so much!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweetie. I wish I could take her home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elayna seems like such a sweet little girl. If only I could, I would love to receive her into my arms! Praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could, too, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does, Anna! And I know exactly what you mean . . . if I could, I would go get her in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece and her husband are over there right now getting two more children! They should be listed on Reece's Rainbow and I think their names are Yuri and Alexandra. Not positive, as I think they go by other names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the names are Reno and Darah. From what she says, life is pretty difficult over there for these little ones. They really do need our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting about your niece and her husband getting their two newest little ones, K Family! Ever since you shared about them with Ivan, I have followed their blog, and it has been amazing and so good to see how much Ivan has been progressing and how God is providing for them, particularly now. I hope all goes very well for them while they are over there and then the return trip home!

    Yes, even from the bit I have seen through what adoptive families have shared on their blogs, life is very difficult for a lot of the orphans overseas. It is so sad! Which makes it all the more wonderful when you see them adopted and having families going for them like Reno and Darah do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)