Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Just Popping In . . .

To let you all know that there is a 15% off sale in my Niobrara Farms store through August 17th . . .


And I have a couple of new products, too . . .


These are the two varieties that are available so far and more will be coming soon. It is exciting to have them now moved from the 'developmental stage' to being listed on the website!

There is a new soap curing as well . . .


This is a blend of Rosemary, Lavender, Grapefruit, and Orange essential oils, and it just might be my favorite of all the soaps now. When making this, there was another 'first', too . . . using clays to color the soap. It is going to be fun to experiment more with them!

And one last note . . . if I am not blogging here, you might find me posting on Niobrara Farms' facebook page, and you are welcome to stop by there.

Needless to say, it has been just a little busy around here lately. :) I have quite a few posts in mind to do, and I'll see if I can get a couple of them up this week . . . a garden update, the nursing home, visit to an antique store, and more. Now I'm off to go get the laundry off the line, do some other work, and then make dinner with Leah!

2 comments:

  1. Your soaps look so tempting Sarah. If only lived in the USA.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elizabeth! I wish I could sell to the UK. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)