Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Niobrara Farms' New Website!

With needing a new website for my business, I was busy, busy, busy the past month or so building one, and . . . it is finished!

Different than last time, I went a route that requires more work on my end, but has a significant cost savings. It helped already having built the other website, and I also started with an already designed theme, but there was still some learning along the way. It was easier, though, than I had anticipated (even figuring out how to work through FTP), and I am really pleased with how it all came together!

While it is still a work in progress (including a lot of work to do with SEO [Search Engine Optimization]), the site is 'live', and you're welcome to visit!



I've also added some new products including gift sets like this one . . . .


There are new products in progress, too, such as more gift sets, lip balms, and bath salts. It has been fun developing all of these, and I am looking forward to when they are done and added to my store!

14 comments:

  1. It is a most attractive website Sarah, I would be a regular customer if I didn't live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Elizabeth! :)

      Delete
  2. Me too! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site, Sarah, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to look and explore. I hope that this brings you much success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suze! Hope you enjoyed exploring it. :)

      Delete
  5. AnonymousJune 02, 2016

    Wow! Your new website is beautiful! I am so inspired by your creativity and diligence. Congratulations - you deserve to do well. Such beautiful and beautifully packaged products! I love them all.
    With best wishes from Ireland,
    Anne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Anne, and all your encouraging words! :)

      Delete
  6. Hello Sarah,

    Beautiful website. I'm looking forward to shopping.

    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. B! And I hope you enjoy. :)

      Delete
  7. I love how you've colour-coded the washcloths in the gift sets to match the scent of the soaps! The washcloths look the same style as the crocheted dishcloths my mother makes, only much bigger. What kind of yarn do you use to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Rena! The washcloths are around 8 1/4 inches square. That's neat that your Mom makes washcloths, too!

    I use "The Original Sugar 'n cream" 100% cotton yarns. I wonder if you have this brand over there? It is a popular one here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)