Sunday, August 7, 2016

"How Then Shall We Live?"

It is a thought-provoking question, isn't it?

If we are truly children of God, how should we be living our lives?

How is Christ calling us to live?

What is He desiring of us?

Does it really matter?

What if following Christ is hard?

In the July Berean Call newsletter, there was an excellent article which spoke powerfully and beautifully of this very thing. While the truths in the article are ones I am well familiar with, I found my heart and mind refreshed, encouraged and inspired as I read it (and re-read it. :)

I'd like to share a link to it here for you all, and I hope that it will be a blessing to you as well!

How Then Shall We Live?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And while you're visiting their site, sign up here for their excellent email updates and monthly newsletters!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah--thanks for this link. I haven't read the article yet, but its title caught my eye. Are you familiar with Francis Schaeffer's classic book by the same title? A very interesting and thought-provoking read!

    --Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually "How Should We Then Live?" Slightly different but very similar title.

    --Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Betsy! I have heard of that book, but haven't read it. It sounds like you appreciated it! Thanks for mentioning it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)