Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"Are You Shining for Him?"

Sharing today on my other blog Follow in His Steps . . . .

"Last week when reading in the devotional My King and His Service by Frances Ridley Havergal, this powerful and convicting poem really spoke to my heart. The questions it asks are poignant, probing, and really made me think. 
I hope it will be an encouragement to you as well to shine our light for Jesus Christ brighter . . . to love Him and serve Him with all that we are . . . if we have stumbled and shone dimly, to begin now to shine bright for Him . . . to be bold in love in sharing about our Savior and His saving gospel with others . . . to serve with a joyful heart . . ." read the rest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)