Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hallelujah for the Cross

Remembering and thanking God especially today for the great gift and sacrifice that Jesus Christ gave to us . . . Himself. Dying on the cross and taking upon Himself the sins of the world, and three days later, rising from the dead, triumphing over and conquering sin and death. Through His death and resurrection, He gives freely to every man by His grace and amazing love, the incredible opportunity of forgiveness and salvation. What an indescribable gift!

As I type this, my heart is overflowing with thankfulness . . . He has bought me, redeemed me, saved me, and has worked so intimately in my life and continues to day by day. What a Savior is Jesus the Lord! Indeed, hallelujah for the cross . . . .

One of my favorite songs . . . so powerful!


"I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if He dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die." John 15:25-26

"'O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?' The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord."
1 Corinthians 15:55-58

5 comments:

  1. Hallelujah, indeed. What a redeemer we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter. Hallelujah for the cross and His great love for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family, Sarah.
    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah, Amen! Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Each one is read and enjoyed. :)